1-pole temperature regulation and bimetal safety with manual reset.
- Combined control and safety functions to reduce wiring and mounting costs
- Independent non self resetting safety
- Bimetal safety for surface mounted reading of temperature
- Factory pre-set fixed temperature, OEM adjustable or end-user adjustable temperature
- Changeover contact option on control or safety limiter to pilot signal lamp
- Available with separate two pole switch
Regulation: A rise in temperature causes the expansion of liquid within the bulb and capillary. The liquid acts on a bellows assembly within the housing to open and close electrical contacts.
Safety limiter with bimetal: A snap action bimetal opens electrical contacts with an abnormal increase in temperature.